Eyelash Extension Aftercare
- Use an approved eyelash life extender product such as “Longer Life Coating”. This helps protect the eyelashes from moisture, humidity and prolongs the life of the eyelash.
- Use cotton swabs to remove makeup by working gently around the eyelashes.
- Book your next eyelash refill at 2-4 week intervals in order to maintain your optimum eyelash effect.
- Wet your eyelashes for 24 hours after your procedure.
- Avoid steam rooms, saunas and swimming pools for 48 hours.
- Do not use waterproof mascara, cleaners, makeup removers or moisturizers.
- Do not use manual eyelash curlers.
- Do not rub your eyes or pull on extensions as it will pull out your natural eyelashes.
- Do not perm or tint your eyelash extensions.